If you don’t have a way to get to and from your covered health care services and appointments, you may be able to get a free ride. This service, called Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT), is not for emergencies. If you are having an emergency, call 911.
Schedule a ride
Set up a ride at least 2 days before your appointment. Be ready to give:
- Your name
- Your Health First Colorado ID number
- Other personal information, such as birth date
- The date and time you need a ride
- The address of your pick-up location
- The name, address, and phone number of the health care provider you will seeYou may bring a family member or caretaker to your appointment. When you call for a ride, let them know if you want to bring a family member or caretaker with you.
If you are having COVID-19 symptoms, call your health care provider and let them know before you get a ride to their office. Your health care provider may need to talk to you about your symptoms before your visit.